Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
1. What time does the the daily WELL Workplace Summit start?
You can listen to each day’s interviews from 24-28 October 2018 at 8:00 am (SAST). The daily interviews will be available for 24 hours only. (Use the Time Zone Converter to convert the time to your location or watch the countdown timer)
2. How and where can I listen to the daily interviews?
Once you have signed-up, you will receive a daily email notification about the scheduled speakers and how to access the audio interviews. Email Us for support.
3. I can’t find my daily email reminder of the Speakers?
Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list in your contacts.
4. Why didn’t the webpage load properly?
We expect to have a very positive response to the start of the WELL Workplace Summit. If the web pages do not load properly, please try again in a few minutes. For optimum performance on a mobile device please view the website while you have access to Wi-Fi.
5. I have missed some interviews – can I purchase them?
Yes of course. You can own all of the Speakers incredible wisdom by purchasing the Summit Audio Pack by clicking on the “Buy Now” button on the Shop page. You can also email Customer Care.
6. How do I access my audio downloads?
After purchasing the audio download files, you may access it via the special link provided by us. The audio files will only be available for download after the Summit.
7. How do I place an order if I don’t have a credit card?
You can pay through PayPal or Payfast secure payment gateways or Email Us for assistance.
8. What is the return policy?
Sorry but Audio Digital Downloads are non-refundable.
9. Is it possible to promote and earn from the WELL Workplace Summit?
Yes! We so happy you are interested in working with us to help spread the word about the first WELL Workplace Summit! If you haven’t signed up for our Summit Affiliate Program, please do so by clicking here.
10. Selected Troubleshooting Notes
* If you experience problems listening to the Summit, please upgrade your browser to the latest version.
* If you install a new browser after you have installed an audio player, you should run the audio player setup again. This will add the audio plug-in to the new browser so you can play content that is embedded in our Web pages.
* Current streaming technology makes best efforts not to lose this information and holds or ‘buffers’ it until the line is clear to receive further information. This is why there is sometimes a stuttering or delaying effect when receiving a stream.